Earlier this afternoon I was at my church and I read/took a survey regarding several preferences I have towards the service and what I would like to change or see it become. The particular service that I had attended is going to leave my church and become its own church sometime later this year. I think it is very comforting to know that they take the time to collect and look over all of the surveys just to see what the congregation is thinking, regardless to this busy time to change. I knew that they really wanted to hear what we thought because they were asking really big questions such as what location would be most preferred and what time would the largest group of people be most likely to attend. This project does not seem even close to being finalised yet but they are definitely sure that this change will occur. It is the perfect time to make a survey and I am glad that they took the time and effort to do so.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Outside reading
Earlier this afternoon I was at my church and I read/took a survey regarding several preferences I have towards the service and what I would like to change or see it become. The particular service that I had attended is going to leave my church and become its own church sometime later this year. I think it is very comforting to know that they take the time to collect and look over all of the surveys just to see what the congregation is thinking, regardless to this busy time to change. I knew that they really wanted to hear what we thought because they were asking really big questions such as what location would be most preferred and what time would the largest group of people be most likely to attend. This project does not seem even close to being finalised yet but they are definitely sure that this change will occur. It is the perfect time to make a survey and I am glad that they took the time and effort to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment