Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Outside reading

This week I read an article on a little 8 year old boy named Dale, who lives in Richfield MN. His mother had an undiagnosed heart condition. His mother was on the floor when this little boy, all alone, finally called the police and saved his mothers life. This act was very heroic and I admire it very much. Considering his young age, this would be a very terrifying situation to be in, and he stayed calm and got the help he needed for his mother. He was very courageous and the police officers thank him for his call, and say "couldn't have asked for a better caller." This boy got his story but on TV, and I am sure he is very proud of himself. This story is a good example of doing the right thing when it needs to be done, and I think that he is a good example for anyone who is ever in a situation where you don't know what to do.

No comments: