Recently I took a quiz on how aware I am of junk food. It had several trivia questions on the history of junk food and i was pleasantly surprised as to how well I did on this quiz. I scored an eight out of ten but I guessed on many of them. Something that I learned was that a Burger King whopper has more calories in it than any other fast food burger. Also, I learned that Pringles potato chips are specially formed so that the can stack nicely and they do not have a tendency to crack or crumble. I learned that the donut started to be mass produced in the 1920s after the Dutch introduced them to America. I learned a lot from this quiz, and I think it is amazing how much you can get out of a random quiz off the internet. Who knows, the information may be useful at some time in your life.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
outside reading
Recently I took a quiz on how aware I am of junk food. It had several trivia questions on the history of junk food and i was pleasantly surprised as to how well I did on this quiz. I scored an eight out of ten but I guessed on many of them. Something that I learned was that a Burger King whopper has more calories in it than any other fast food burger. Also, I learned that Pringles potato chips are specially formed so that the can stack nicely and they do not have a tendency to crack or crumble. I learned that the donut started to be mass produced in the 1920s after the Dutch introduced them to America. I learned a lot from this quiz, and I think it is amazing how much you can get out of a random quiz off the internet. Who knows, the information may be useful at some time in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah I don't think that many people are aware of how big the fast food phenomena is in America and everywhere else in the world. I really think that the government should do something to put health food advertising commercials on the T.V. Out of sight, out of mind.
Post a Comment