Sunday, November 16, 2008

Outside reading

This week i read and article on a man from Minnesota. He had a dog that he liked very much, his dog kept him company. Although, that is all that he thought his dog was good for, he was upset with this because he wanted his dog to be able to hunt. To solve this problem he decided to get ride of the dog. Next, he ordered a duck. This duck keeps him company in his delivery truck and the man seems very happy with his duck. He feels that if more people had ducks, people would not be so mad at each other all of the time. I think that this is kind of an interesting idea, although I feel that ordering a duck really didn't help anything because ducks can not hunt either. Also, when he thought that if more people had ducks people would be nicer and not so mad at each other, I feel that any sort of animal can do that for a person...including dogs. I think this because I feel I have heard many stories of people who are lonely or under lots of stress and got an animal and became very happy. But, if this works for him, then I am fine with that and I happy he found an animal that is suitable for himself.

No comments: