What I have been reading recently is a fun article on Oprah Winfrey's income. It states how it was so nice of her to buy each of her audience members a new Pontiac G6 in 2004. Although, what they have concluded is that she makes $523.21 every minute of the day. So, to buy each audience member a car, it really only took about 37 minutes each car to receive that money. For the average middle class house hold in America it would take about 140 days to buy a Pontiac G6. On the other hand, she is very generous with her money and, I believe, is very thankful for her life so far. Although not everyone in the world lovers her, she is good at giving, and hands out free stuff on almost every show that she has. That is what I have learned about this article on Oprah Winfrey.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Outside Reading
What I have been reading recently is a fun article on Oprah Winfrey's income. It states how it was so nice of her to buy each of her audience members a new Pontiac G6 in 2004. Although, what they have concluded is that she makes $523.21 every minute of the day. So, to buy each audience member a car, it really only took about 37 minutes each car to receive that money. For the average middle class house hold in America it would take about 140 days to buy a Pontiac G6. On the other hand, she is very generous with her money and, I believe, is very thankful for her life so far. Although not everyone in the world lovers her, she is good at giving, and hands out free stuff on almost every show that she has. That is what I have learned about this article on Oprah Winfrey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! that is amazing. I am glad she uses some of her money to help others.
Post a Comment