Some thing I have been reading lately is my history notes. I was reviewing over all the notes that I have, so I can do well on my test tomorrow. I reviewed over main vocabulary of our unit, Rome. There was also information on Greece and Athens vs. Sparta. Also, in my test review I went over main people in this time. I found that all of these main people of ancient Greece during this time period were all rulers. One of the rulers was Julius Caesar, a king who convinced his senate and counts to vote for him to become a dictator. Did you know that he was a dictator for ten years and then was killed by his own friends who helped rule with him? That is something that I have read recently, and I hope that this review for my history test will pay off and I will perform well before my nice long M.E.A. weekend. Photo from:http://www.desitin.dk/images/JuliusCaesar.jpg
1 comment:
Great idea to comment on your history notes.
Post a Comment