Sunday, December 14, 2008

Outside reading

I was reading an article on how your body can give you clues to possible issues though out your body. It does not have to be in the diagnosed region what so ever. In this article with talked about an example of the shape of your finger expressing possible issues in your lungs, heart, or intestines. You can get a disease that causes your fingers to form a certain way so when you put your fingers flat against each other, nail to nail, they form a diamond shape. From how I understood this article, if you see the diamond you are disease free... or at least from these certain concerned locations. I think it is just fascinating that a little flaw in a little finger could portray a whole organ or intestinal problem. It also explained how this can happen when your breathing patterns are flawed as well. I would never think that a simple change in my breathing would ever result in a shift of a shape on my body. Almost anything can make the smallest of changes, but you are never the same as you were before.

No comments: