Recently I have read another recipe. I made waffles this morning and I looked up a waffle recipe from Google. My best recipes are found from Google humorously enough. These waffles were delicious! The people who posted the article were very silly and made it very clear that the recipe was simple. For instance, when I came upon the fifth step all that I saw was an explanation on how there is no fifth step because this is a simple, quick ,and hassle free recipe. I found that quite entertaining. Also, their secret tip was to not heat the waffle iron until you were done mixing the batter so it will take longer, therefore taste better...? Finally, instead of just saying "mix the wet ingredients together" they said "beat, mix, shake, stir until the eggs and milk become one." Clearly they had a good time writing this simple recipe and I am sure many people had an equally as great time reading it and enjoying the delicious result.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Outside reading
Recently I have read another recipe. I made waffles this morning and I looked up a waffle recipe from Google. My best recipes are found from Google humorously enough. These waffles were delicious! The people who posted the article were very silly and made it very clear that the recipe was simple. For instance, when I came upon the fifth step all that I saw was an explanation on how there is no fifth step because this is a simple, quick ,and hassle free recipe. I found that quite entertaining. Also, their secret tip was to not heat the waffle iron until you were done mixing the batter so it will take longer, therefore taste better...? Finally, instead of just saying "mix the wet ingredients together" they said "beat, mix, shake, stir until the eggs and milk become one." Clearly they had a good time writing this simple recipe and I am sure many people had an equally as great time reading it and enjoying the delicious result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all of your cooking posts.
Post a Comment