I read a text on Avalanches. I learned how they form, what they are doing while they are occurring and how to try to get out of harm if a victim of this terrifying natural disaster. I learned that there are many opportunities to know that an avalanche will happen. Knowing this now made me realize how important it is to inform and educate oneself. As I thought about it, this is true in many instances. Some situations that would include this important way of living could be striving for a higher education. In today's economy, being in demand for a job can be a tricky thing. If you have in impressive education background you might look more appealing to a possible future employer. Also, something else that I learned from this article was how to get out of an avalanche successfully. There were many steps but near the end, the article states the probability of getting out alive related to how long it would take. In a nut shell, the faster it took to get out, the more probable it was that you would live. In some situations this also can be related to being unemployed in the sense that the longer it takes to get a job, the more debt you get buried into. This is why it is so important to inform yourselves to get through life as smoothly as possible. Most people think that natural disasters just happen, and there is nothing we can do about it. This may be true in some cases but there is always something to do that can change an awful, out of control situation for the better.http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/natural-disasters/avalanche-profile.html
No comments:
Post a Comment